Some of my 2015 highlights:
1. Getting tenancy and seeing my name on the door at 25BR.
2. Moving into my little Aladdin’s cave flat.
3. Tuscany with the girls; Pisa, Florence & Cinque Terre.
4. Celebrating big sissy’s 40th with medieval glamping at Warwick Castle in the beautiful sunshine.
5. Taking the family to Istanbul post tenancy and watching mum and dad eating ice creams outside the blue mosque.
6. Meeting some of the most resilient and inspirational people in Calais including this beautiful little boy Hossam.
7. Celebrating Dipsy’s 30th in Bath & Stonehenge.
8. Annual sissy holiday in Croatia.
9. Trip to Bosnia & Herzegovina with Remembering Srebrenica, learning about the war and genocide, meeting inspirational people and making new friends.
Alhamdulilah for a blessed year, filled with family, friends, new challenges and opportunities. Thank you to all my lovelies for making my world a happier place.
To another bright and beautiful year God willing, one where we see more compassion, humanity and love in the world. 🌟